You can contact me at jmlabeckjr@gmail.com - Please support this blog, either by visiting the ads, or making a donation. Thank you.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

What To Name Your Beer


First of all, I know this isn't for everyone. One of my favorite things about brewing is thinking up names for my beers. I call my mild ale “Born To Be Mild”, and my blond ale is “Dotted Line Ale” (the punch line to a blond joke).

One brewer who I know and respect says he prefers to drink his beer, rather than name it, which is fine. But, coming up with different names is fun for me.

I get help in this from my wife and two children, who are intelligent, well-read, and witty. Not everyone has this advantage.

If you like to name your beers, and need help, here are links to a couple of random beer name generators. Copy the names, or use them as inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment