You can contact me at jmlabeckjr@gmail.com - Please support this blog, either by visiting the ads, or making a donation. Thank you.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

You Make What? Podcast Restarts Tonight


After a month off, I restart my podcast tonight. I've missed it, and I'm glad to be back. I had originally taken the time off to try and get my financial house in order. Well, it didn't quite work. I'm just as poor as I was at the end of May. But, I did have some good ideas, which still may bear fruit.

Tonight on the show, I'm going to go back over a couple of those ideas. This blog, and the other one I'm doing, will be the topic. I'll talk about some of the links I've found, experiments I've done, what I hope the future brings.

I hope you'll call. Ask a question, make a comment, let's talk about beer.

Call-in number - (714) 459-3925



No comments:

Post a Comment