You can contact me at jmlabeckjr@gmail.com - Please support this blog, either by visiting the ads, or making a donation. Thank you.

Friday, August 25, 2017

A Tarot Journey





Since the late 80's, I've read Tarot cards for friends and acquaintances. For the last few years, I've tried to turn this hobby into an income producer, with mixed results. The above two pictures are my latest attempt.

I'm going to give free readings to all comers, for two hours on the second Tuesday of each month, to publicize my website. If you find yourself in the area on that day, stop by. It's 935 Buckingham St, Watertown, CT 06795, from 11 am to 1 pm, on the second Tue. of each month, in our community room.

If you can't make it, but know someone who can, forward this article to them. And, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment