You can contact me at jmlabeckjr@gmail.com - Please support this blog, either by visiting the ads, or making a donation. Thank you.

Friday, July 15, 2016

You Have A Choice!

It's not just Trump or Clinton. If you want to vote for one or the other, you can stop reading. I'm not voting for either one. After the Lewinski affair, I can't vote for anyone named Clinton. I simply can't see that man getting that close to the seat of power again. And Trump? His speeches have alienated nearly every minority in the country. I simply don't understand why anyone would even consider him.

There are many other choices.

http://www.politics1.com/p2016.htm

If you look at this site, you can see the full range of candidates running. Do your homework. Read, listen, find someone you can be comfortable with. Don't just "hold your nose" and cast your vote. Make a choice you can be proud of.

I think this may be our single best chance to really make ourselves heard, and have somebody in office who is actually our choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment