You can contact me at jmlabeckjr@gmail.com - Please support this blog, either by visiting the ads, or making a donation. Thank you.

Monday, March 4, 2019

A Totally Unexpected Result

Not everyone will agree with this. That's OK. One of the beautiful things about bring American is that it's fine to disagree.

I've noticed a very surprising side-effect from the Trump Presidency. It illustrated, in very real terms, that anyone can become President. At my last count, 14 Democrats and 2 Republicans were running. That's the most I can recall.

I'm encouraged by the diversity of the Democratic field. The fact that Trump, a non-politician, won shows that the old saying is, in fact, true. The coming campaign is shaping up to be the most fun in years.

Make sure you pay attention, and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment