You can contact me at jmlabeckjr@gmail.com - Please support this blog, either by visiting the ads, or making a donation. Thank you.

Monday, February 15, 2016

I Like Making Beer

I believe Ive mentioned this before, more than a few times. I really like this hobby. When I'm thinking about my next batch, I'm not thinking about what I can afford, or what will impress my friends. I'm just thinking, "What do I want to drink?"

So, I'm just finishing that last of a Baltic Porter. Then, it's on to my first-ever fruit lambic, after which I'll be into the dunkelweizen I made for our family competition.

Oh, and somewhere in their is a braggot, a mead/beer hybrid, which Ive always wanted to try.

I just think it's really cool that, after 30 years of brewing, I can still say, "I never tried this before."

No comments:

Post a Comment