You can contact me at jmlabeckjr@gmail.com - Please support this blog, either by visiting the ads, or making a donation. Thank you.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Finally!

Well, it's been a rather tough road, recently. Without boring you, a number of things have popped up to put pressure on my very limited resources. Obviously, you have to take care of the essentials, and beer supplies are not on that list.

But now, I do have some money, so I was able to order stuff for 3 batches; a brown ale, a pumpkin ale, and a Baltic porter, with crazy hops.

I'm really torn on what to do with the pumpkin ale. Do I want a straight pumpkin beer, with the actual pumpkin taste taking center stage? Or, should I make a spiced ale, with pie spice? I really like both, and either would be a fun brew.

I guess I'll just wait and see how I feel on brew day, since I have enough on hand to do either one.



No comments:

Post a Comment