You can contact me at jmlabeckjr@gmail.com - Please support this blog, either by visiting the ads, or making a donation. Thank you.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Finally, Some Good News!

The last time I had money to brew was waaay back in April. My financial picture has finally gotten better. So, one of the first things I did was to order supplies to make three different beers.

It'll be here in just a couple of days. I'm getting stuff to make a mild ale, a spiced Christmas ale, and a porter. I think I'll do the mild first, because that will get beer in the house fastest.

Also, since I can be back brewing, I also plan to go back to talking about it. I'm going to restart my brewing podcast.

It's hard to describe how happy I am. Life is beginning to look pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment